Rob Cesternino talks with the fifth player to be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia in our weekly exit interview podcast. Then, Rob welcomes back Jordan Kalish (@JordanKalish) to talk about what went down on this week in Survivor History
Survivor Cambodia Exit Interview with Monica Padilla who got voted off Season 31 on October 21, 2015
Rob asks the following questions of Monica Padilla and more:
- Was Monica surprised that Kimmi gunned for her so hard at this vote?
- What was Monica’s relationship like with Kimmi at old Bayon?
- Did Monica try at all beyond what was shown to save Kelly Wiglesworth?
- Why was a women’s alliance such an important part of Monica’s plan?
- How was Monica fitting in at the pre-swap Bayon? Who was Monica close with?
- Does Monica think that Bayon threw this week’s immunity challenge?
- How much was Monica in her own head trying to play a different game than in Samoa?
- Did Monica’s performance in the challenge affect the decision of the Bayon tribe at all?
- Since so much was made about Monica’s lack of airtime, what are some things that Monica experienced during her 13 days in the game?
- Was Monica working with anybody from the pre-game?
- What was it like getting to play Survivor with Stephen Fishbach?
- Did the Mets winning take the sting off the night at all?
Be sure to check back later today for Rob’s interview with Teresa Cooper and voicemails with Akiva Wienerkur.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
For More on Monica Padilla’s First Game in Survivor: The Australian Outback, Check out Chapter 2 of The Evolution of Strategy