Rob Cesternino talks with the fourth player to be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia in our weekly exit interview podcast. Then, Rob welcomes back Jordan Kalish (@JordanKalish) to talk about what went down on this week in Survivor History
Survivor Cambodia Exit Interview with Jeff Varner who got voted off Season 31 on October 14, 2015
Rob asks the following questions of Jeff Varner and more:
- Did Jeff think that there was a chance he was safe at the tribal council last night or was the writing on the wall all along?
- Did Jeff consider flipping to vote out Abi WITH Woo and Tasha and Savage?
- Is there anything that Jeff could have done to hold the Ta Keo tribe together after the swap to Angkor?
- Did Jeff ever consider a plan to vote with Peih-Gee for a 3-3 tie at the third tribal council?
- What was Jeff trying to tell Kelly Wiglesworth after that challenge?
- Did Tasha have trust issues with Jeff from before his “meltdown”?
- How is Jeff’s foot after the injury?
- Was Jeff more pre-disposed to working with Abi after seeing her with Skupin in Survivor Philippines?
- What was Jeff’s relationship like with Savage and did he see similarities in Andrew that he saw with Skupin from The Outback?
- Did playing the pre-game game so hard help or hurt Jeff Varner?
- Jeff Varner talked in his final words about how he got what he needed to get for the second half of his life, in this midlife quest. Can he share what that thing that he got was and do we need to go Survivor to get it?
- Would Jeff be up for Survivor “Thirds Times the Charm” or is twice enough for Varner?
- Why is Jeff still telling people to #VoteVarner?
Be sure to check back later today for Rob’s interview with Randy Bailey (later Thursday) and voicemails with Nicole Cesternino
Subscribe to the Podcast:
For More on Jeff Varner’s First Game in Survivor: The Australian Outback, Check out Chapter 2 of The Evolution of Strategy