Rob Cesternino talks with Tyson Apostol after a super-sized episode of Survivor San Juan Del Sur on December 3, 2014.
Tyson Apostol Talks about Episode 11 and Episode 12 of Survivor San Juan Del Sur: Blood vs Water 2
In a show which will go down as the new longest show in Rob Has a Podcast history, Rob and Tyson discuss the following topics and many more:
- What did Tyson think of Natalie’s move this week?
- How does the strategy this season compare with the strategy of the players on the original Survivor Blood vs. Water?
- Who does Tyson think CAN’T win the game?
- How would Tyson and Rachel have handled the situations that Jon and Jaclyn dealt with?
- What should we expect from Tyson on his new show, Marriage Boot Camp on WE?
- Why does Tyson think Keith has a chance to win the game?
- How would Tyson have handled somebody flirting with Rachel?
- What does Tyson think of Jon’s game this season?
- Could Tyson beat Wes in a McNugget eating contest?
- How would Tyson have handled the #TrailMixScandal?