After this week’s episode 7 of Survivor Cagayan, Rob Cesternino talks to the latest player to be voted out to the tribe. This week Rob speaks with former NFL cheerleader, Morgan McLeod who becomes the second member of the jury in Survivor 2014.
In this interview Rob asks Morgan the following questions and more:
- Why did the tribe decide to get rid of Morgan after so many players, specifically Trish, made the point that Morgan would get no votes to win the game?
- Did Morgan and Kass ever have a relationship in the game or did their relationship go sour after Kass flipped last week?
- What is Morgan’s reaction to hearing Kass call her “annoying”, “a bitch” and “like a 14-year old dog”.
- In the pre-season, Morgan said that her strategy would be to try to be a flirt with the guys – however, we didn’t see Morgan get too far with any of the guys on the show. Did Morgan have any success with being a flirt?
- When Morgan went on the Outback reward, was there any game talk that happened?
- After the “mad treasure hunt” with the immunity idol, where did things leave off with everybody? Did everybody give up?
- How was Morgan able to avoid being a target for the vote on the new Aparri after the tribe swap?
- What was Morgan’s relationship like with Jeremiah after the vote to eliminate Brice in the game?
- Why did Morgan have such a hard time fitting in with the other girls on the original beauty tribe?
- How much did Morgan look for the idol after getting the clue in the premiere?
- How close was Morgan to Tasha and Sarah in the game?
- Has Morgan been contemplating a run for Miss Survivor 2015?