RHAP Amazon Shop: Amazon.com/shop/RHAP
Amy and Haley share their thoughts on week 4 of Bachelor in Paradise.
In this podcast they discuss:
- the decision weighing on many of the men about whether or not they should save Juelia because she got played by Joe
- JJ saving Ashley S out of the blue
- Dan not knowing if he should save Amber or Juelia
- Juelia being portrayed as a saint
- JJ rehab-ing his image
- JJ eliminating Megan and revealing he has an ex-girlfriend back home and no one being mad about it
- Juelia asking Chris Harrison to bring Mikey back
- Mikey coming back after Juelia was seemingly eliminated
- the arrival of Nick Peterson of Bachelor Pad notoriety
- the differences between Bachelor Pad and Bachelor in Paradise
- Kirk and Carly’s fishing date
- Ashley S. and Nick’s tequila connection
- Jade and Tanner’s overnight date
- Predicitions about Jade and Tanner’s future—is an engagement likely?
- Josh and Tenley’s invisibility
- Mikey and Juelia’s wrestling date
- Samantha’s text conversations with different guys
- Samantha’s 180 in her feelings for Joe
- Jared breaking things off with Ashley I.
- Ashley I. and Joe bonding
- Joe threatening to expose Sam’s lies
- Jared’s concerns about his image and not being over Kaitlyn
- Ashley I. calling Kaitlyn
- Who is the villain: Joe or Sam?
- Joe apologizing to Juelia on After Paradise
- the After Paradise fakeout with Nick V
- the reveal of Ben Higgi as the next Bachelor
- Previews showing Chris Bukowski returning and Amber and Justin hooking up
- tangents about food, Friends and Ted Danson
- listener questions and more!