Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water… or drive a car… or be in your house – Here comes the Syfy original film, “Sharknado”. Rob Cesternino is joined by Big Brother 12’s Matt Hoffman to discuss the summer film which is taking the world BY STORM.
Sharknado stars Beverly Hills 90210 alum, Ian Ziering as Fin, a pro surfer turned barkeep who is taking it upon himself to defend his family and Los Angeles from a hurricane and eventual tornado filled with sharks. His estranged wife, played by Tara Reid, is also in the movie (which is probably the nicest thing we can about her performance)
Rob and Matt breakdown the story of Sharknado and try to fit together the pieces of the film to try and better understand the plot. Among the questions the guys try to piece together, Rob and Matt will explore:
- Which is the more dangerous disaster, A shark attack or a tornado?
- What was the exact nature of the relationship between Fin and Nova?
- What was the relationship between Fin and the mysterious Baz?
- Where did they get that tricked out hummer with the Nitro button in it?
- How come nobody was too upset when Tara Reid boyfriend died?
- Would a bomb really blow up a tornado?
- What is the total estimated damage that was inflicted on Los Angeles during a Sharkicane and Sharkando?
- How old were Fin’s kids, Claudia and Matt?
- Why did Tara Reid and Ian Ziering get back together at the end of the movie?
- Of course, Why is a chainsaw the most useful thing to have in any shark related weather disaster?
I think we’re going to need a bigger podcast when it comes time to start talking Sharknado!