Rob Cesternino and Brian Lynch recap episode 4 of Opposite Worlds. On this episode Rob and Brian recap the week that was in the Opposite Worlds house including:
- Breaking down the decision to send Wyatt in to the Duel of Destiny to take on Jessie?
- How did being blindsided affect Wyatt in the duel?
- Who are the players that are doing well in the twitter popularity poll at this hour?
- Why are the players living in the past wearing heavy jackets instead of loin cloths?
- Is Jeffry playing a good strategic game?
- Has Jesse seen the writing on the wall and changed his attitude in the game?
- How have the new players adapted to the game?
- Why did Frank go beast mode and throw tomatoes instead of helping to untie the ropes in the worldly challenge?
- Should we feel bad for Jeffry for being the least popular player of the week?
- Can anyone from the future ever become the Decider?
- How did nobody hear the alliance making between Jeffry and JR on the last episode?
- What is going to happen with the robots on next weeks show?
- How will the show get rid of 10 contestants to crown a winner in the next 4 weeks?
Subscribe to RHAP (All Shows) on iTunes: RobHasAwebsite.com/iTunes
Subscribe to RHAP (All Shows) on Stitcher: RobHasAwebsite.com/Stitcher
Subscribe to RHAP (All Shows) on Soundcloud: RobHasAwebsite.com/Soundcloud
Subscribe to RHAP (All Shows) on YouTube: RobHasAwebsite.com/Youtube