The debate may have ended (once again), but we are just getting started (once again). “Master Mike” Bloom (@AMikeBloomType) is once again joined by Jessica Liese (@HaymakerHattie) and Haley Strong (@hstrong_) to discuss the Mr. Survivor camp, including the interviews, talents, campaigns, and recently-aired debate. They also delve into a bit of recent Ms. Survivor news that erupted after the previous podcast was recorded. Topics discussed include:
- With some of the candidates taking to bashing each other via social media, are we starting to see the campaigns be taken too seriously?
- How could Spencer’s idea about Survivor contestants recording non-Survivor podcasts on RHAP change the landscape of the podcast as a whole?
- Who would win in a season of Survivor: Criminals vs. Fires?
- How does the “Textgate” controversy between Tony and Spencer affect their campaigns?
- Who produced the best new twist for Survivor?
- What other 1990s cartoons do Tony and Spencer represent?
And more! A quick reminder that the polls are now open for both Miss and Mr. Survivor. You can cast your vote by visiting either http://robhasawebsite.
com/vote-winner-miss-survivor- mr-survivor-2015-finals/ or miss survivor.com. Voting will close at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, February 21. And stay tuned for the live crowning sometime in the next week!
Subscription Options for Rob Has a Podcast:Click to Subscribe or Give Ratings to the RHAP All Show Feed on iTunes[/caption]
Subscribe to Reality TV RHAP ups
Follow Celebrity Big Brother UK all season long by subscribing to Reality TV RHAP-ups: iTunes Link | RSS FEED