It was the second of three new Saturday Night Live episodes when Jonah Hill returned to host the show for the third time. Rob and Rich recap everything that worked and did not work from this week’s Saturday Night Live.
- Leonardo DiCaprio showing up in the monologue to re-enact a Titanic scene with Jonah Hill
- The return of Adam Grossman (for the most part)
- This week’s installment of Weekend Update, which included Keenan Thompson as the officer that arrested Justin Bieber and Kate McKinnon’s return performance as Olya Povlatsky
- The return of the 12:55 Pornstars sketch
What Didn’t Work
- The opening monologue featuring the Heterosexual Figure Skating Olympics. Rob much preferred the first time there was an SNL Winter Olympics Figure Skating sketch, when Jason Priestly hosted in 1992.
- The couples quiz was a bit of a stinker
- It wasn’t a night to write home about for Kyle Mooney and company with this week’s submission, Inside SoCal
- The worst or the worst, of course, of course, was the sketch that involved the horse.
Subscribe to RHAP (All Shows) on iTunes: RobHasAwebsite.com/iTunes
Subscribe to RHAP (All Shows) on Stitcher: RobHasAwebsite.com/Stitcher
Subscribe to RHAP (All Shows) on Soundcloud: RobHasAwebsite.com/Soundcloud
Subscribe to RHAP (All Shows) on YouTube: RobHasAwebsite.com/Youtube
Watch This Week’s Sketches:
COLD OPEN: MEN’S FIGURE SKATING
WEEKEND UPDATE: THE OFFICER WHO ARRESTED JUSTIN BIEBER
WEEKEND UPDATE: OLYA POVLATSKY
SPIKE JONZE TRAILER