Rob Cesternino is flying solo today and is joined by Erinn Lobdell from Survivor Tocantins. On this episode, Rob and Erinn will discuss:
– What does Erinn Lobdell think of having a final 2 vs. a final 3? How will this one aspect of the game so greatly decide if Boston Rob wins or loses in the end?
– Did Mike Chiesl make the right decision by giving the loved ones visit to the remaining players in the game? What does Rob think Mike should have done?
– As a Coach expert, how much does Phillip Sheppard remind Erinn of her time with Coach?
– How did Erinn think her friend, Andrea Boehlke fared on Survivor Redemption Island?
– And what will Frank Clark finally have to say in his first appearance on the podcast to help Rob out with this week’s latest batch of comments?
It’s a Survivor podcast so good, even Mike Chiesl wouldn’t be able to give it away… it’s Rob Has a Podcast[audio:http://traffic.libsyn.com/robcesternino/2011-05-05-erinn.mp3]
And as always, we love to hear your comments, so join the conversation and let us know what you think below or connect with us directly via twitter: @robcesternino and @nicoleluvsshoes