One of the best ways to listen to the Unauthorized Survivor: The Amazon DVD Commentary is on your iphone or mp3 player while you watch the DVDs on television. These is a very easy way to bring these files into you itunes.
1. Download the commentary tracks to your computer by right-clicking the word “Download” and then selecting “Save Link As”. (Some browsers may instead call this option “Download Linked File As…” or “Save Target As…”)
2. Open up your iTunes on your computer.
3. Highlight all of the episodes that you want to bring into itunes and drag them to your music folder on itunes.
4. In iTunes, select the files you just dragged in your MUSIC folder. (You may need to sort by “Date Added” to find the most recent imports). Right Click the commentary tracks and select “Get info”.
5. You are now editing the options for these files. Use the following options for best performance:
– Media Kind: Change to PODCAST (However, you can also use AudioBook or keep them selected as Music, but Podcast will probably be the easiest way to find the commentary)
– Check off the options for Part of a Compilation, Remember Position, Skip when Shuffling and Gapless Album.
6. Now switch back over to the podcasts tab. You will now see the commentary tracks listed as if they were a podcast.
7. Attach your iPhone, iPod or iPad and sync your device. You’re done!