As part of our newly formed Reality TV RHAP-ups, Rob Cesternino welcomes the hosts of our new “The Challenge RHAP-up” to Rob Has a Podcast to discuss episode 9 of The Challenge: Free Agents. Rob introduces the RHAP world to Brian Cohen (@BusDriversRoute) and Ali Lasher (@LashTweets) to discuss this past episode and the entire season of The Challenge.
In this episode Rob asks Brian and Ali a number of the most burning The Challenge questions including:
- How did the fight between Laurel and Cara Maria escalate so quickly?
- Who are the favorites right now to win this season of The Challenge?
- Was this the most violent challenge of the season from The Challenge?
- What have been some of the biggest moments from this season?
- Why would Survivor fans appreciate watching The Challenge?
- Who are the greatest male and female challenge competitors of all time?
- Is Leroy playing a smart strategy this season in The Challenge?
- Can someone who is not a big guy ever win The Challenge?
- Who is the dominant player in this era of The Challenge?
- How much do contestants make for participating in The Challenge?
- Has the amount that the contestants drink declined over the years?
Find out the answers to these questions and much more as we RHAP-up this week’s edition of The Challenge. Stay tuned later this week when we can give you the URL to subscribe to The Challenge ONLY feed of Reality TV RHAP-ups.
This weekend, Brian and Ali will record their first recap together to discuss Episode 10 of The Challenge: Free Agents.
Subcribe to REALITY TV RHAP-UPS: RobHasAwebsite.com/RHAPups
Subscribe to the Podcast: