LIVE at 10 pm ET, Rob Cesternino recaps Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 12 with Antonio Mazzaro (@ACmazzaro). On tonights episode Rob and Antonio discuss the following points from the latest episode of Breaking Bad:
- What did Jessie mean when he told Hank that he wanted to get Walter White where he REALLY lived?
- Is Walt’s overconfidence that he can handle Jessie Pinkman going to be his undoing in the series?
- Did Jessie make a mistake by not going to speak with Walt in the plaza?
- How badly did Walt do with his lie about spilling the gasoline on the carpet in his house?
- Should Badger have a science fiction podcast of his own sometime soon?
- Just how culpable is Skyler White in all of Walt’s business dealings?
- What is the difference between Skyler and Carmella Soprano?
- Will this be the last time we see Marie’s therapist?
- Is Marie talking about poison just going to be a “purple herring”?
- Does Jesse Pinkman have a thing for hanging out with middle-aged bald guys all the time?
- Why does Rob think the producers are telling us that the series will NOT end with Walt dying from the lung cancer?
- Is the tape that Jesse makes with Hank something that will be admissible in court?
- What did Hank say to Gomez to get him to be a part of this operation to record Jesse Pinkman’s confession?
- What will happen once Walter gets Todd and his uncle involved with killing Jesse? What does Rob think the payment will be for this request.
Subscribe to Our Breaking Bad podcast on iTunes: RobHasAwebsite.com/BreakingBad