Today Rob, I make my move to become the head of the Robhasawebsite blog family. I know you tried to have me taking out Rob, but it’s over, the jig is up. Barzini@ChannonSarah is dead. So is Phillip Tattaglia Josh Wigler. Moe Greene@Roundhoward. Stracci @Glenholford. Cuneo @michaeltrudeau. Today I settled all family business so don’t tell me that you’re innocent Rob, Admit what you did. Ok, sorry, I get a little carried away when it comes to the greatest two movies in the history of film. I’m so grateful they only made two Godfather movies, because I bet a third one made much later would have been a colossal disaster. Again, and I can’t stress this point enough, there are only two Godfather movies! There is noGodfather part 3; with the worst acting job in the history of cinema by the director’s daughter…do you hear me! There are only two Godfather movies, capice!!!!! We will get to the Corleone’s in a second, but first let’s get to the highlights of this episode. First off, I’m stupid, as I thought and assumed the tribes were going to merge this episode. The Immunity challenge was once again entertaining. I really could not be happier if next episode Jeff Propst came out in a Mark Summers mask and started the comp like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
The normal disclaimer: Some of these you may agree with and see my logic, some of these you’re going to think that I’m back sniffing glue again.
- Aras as The Don: Vito Corleone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Tyson as Sonny Corleone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Vytas as Fredo Corleone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Gervase as Tom Hagan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- John as Moe Greene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Tina as Mama Corleone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Kat as Connie Corleone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
So let’s just pretend I didn’t railroad this blog and get back on track. Kat like Connie has a doomed future. The picturesque survivor future she dreamed of is dead. The cold realities of the Survivor world have revealed itself to Kat once again. Obviously Kat isn’t a victim as she is the reason why she is where she is now, but there is something about both of Kat’s demises that have seemed sadder then the normal Survivor exiles. Like Connie in the Godfather, when she confronts Michael, hysterical, spitting at him and needing to be pulled out of his office, that image is what I would guess went through Kat’s mind as the votes were being read off this episode. Kat still has a pulse in this game, but will Kat be able to survive at Redemption Island? I don’t have a feel for how strong Kat is in competition’s, but I would guess that she is in trouble.
- Hayden as Carlo Rizzi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Monica as Virgil Sollozzo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Katie as Kate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Caleb as Clemenza: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Laura as Luca Brasi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Ciera as Appolonia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Laura As Paulie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
So here we are again, at the end of an arbitrary blog on Survivor. I will again repeat in this blog that this season of Survivor has been better than expected. I’m in a Survivor pool that my cousin runs that I have won 3 out of the last 5 times. I think I’m going 4out6 because I picked Tyson to win and I think this is the season of Tyson. If the previews do tell the truth and next episode is the fall of Aras then I think Tyson will have taking one step closer to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?