It’s the penultimate week in the Big Brother UK house…and while the housemates may be on lockdown, there’s still a RHAP-Up to get to! Join Curt Clark (@curtclark) and Mark Celera (@DawnsBread) as they break down all the breakdowns and chat about all the chatter in this Week 9 coverage of BBUK. This week, topics include:
- The double-eviction of Harry and Sam…and whether the “right people left”
- Whether the monetary amount that Sam drew had any actual impact on her leaving the game
- A blow-by-blow breakdown of each and every Cashbomb the housemates faced during the week
- The annual breaking into of the camera runs
- Power rankings of the Final Six
Stay tuned next week for finale coverage!