- Ben’s one-on-one date with Amanda, a repeat of Chris Soules’ date with Britt, complete with waking up early to go on a hot air balloon
- The Spanish conversation and cooking group date
- Olivia getting the group date rose
- Jubilee being sent home after a talk with Ben during the group date
- Ben’s one-on-one date with Lauren H, modeling on the runway for a Fashion Week show in Mexico City
- Ben’s palpable chemistry with Lauren B.
- Olivia’s “Teen Mom” comment to Amanda
- Emily telling Ben about Olivia’s behavior toward the other women
- Ben pulling Olivia away from the rose ceremony, ending the episode with a cliffhanger “To Be Continued…”
- Highlights of the last episode of “Bachelor Live” with Lacey Chabert, Lee Brice, Michelle Collins, and Ralph Garman
- News from Bachelor Nation: Erica Rose and Ashley S. are both pregnant
- and more!
Listen to the Podcast
Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 20 Episode 5, as the ladies join Ben Higgins in Mexico City, for some dating adventures south of the border.
In this podcast, they talk about:
As always they provide an update of Draft Scores, answer listener questions, and play a round of “Sean Tweets.” Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!
Subscribe for weekly RHAP-ups with Amy and Haley![/caption]