Rob Cesternino hosts another exit interview with the latest team to be eliminated from the Amazing Race All-Stars. This week, Rob speaks to John Erck and Jessica Hoel who came in 7th in this week’s edition of Amazing Race 2014.
Rob asks John and Jessica the following questions and more:
- The show suggested that everyone assumed Jen and Caroline were behind them. Was that accurate, and did it really inform their decisions?
- How close was John to solving the Roadblock on his own? Do they think they’d have beaten the Globetrotters without the Afghanimals’ help?
- How far out of their way did the cab end up taking them?
- Who would win in a gladiator fight between John and Jessica?
- Do they feel better about their Race experience now that they’ve had a chance at redemption? I
- John seemed to be far more mellow this time out. Was that editing or did he really change his approach between seasons?
Next Amazing Race Podcast
Join us LIVE on Monday night, 4/14 at 10 pm ET / 7 pm PT for our interactive Amazing Race 2014 recap with Tim Wiyninger from Tim & Danny and Brandon Squyres from Brandon and Adam in Amazing Race 23.