Listen to the Show:
With the suspect (and victim) pool now down to four, join us in the latest Whodunnit podcast as Rob Cesternino (@robcesternino) and Curt Clark (@curtclark) hash out the details of Ronnie’s frigid finale and try to come to terms with an episode that concludes with many more questions than answers…
- Ronnie’s explosive exit from the game, his strange preference for powdered milk in his tea, and what hand a trained monkey may have had in his death
- Melina’s 180-degree change from passive player to power player, and her strangely accurate deductive process during this investigation
- Lindsey’s uncanny ability to miss clue after clue as she investigates the “last known location”
- Kam’s spot-on detection of the involvement of ricin in the murder investigation…and whether Breaking Bad had any influence on his ability to connect the dots
- Cris’s continued avoidance of the “Scared” card…and how much to read into the fact that Giles calls this out to the remaining players
- ,,,not to mention the much-anticipated return of Ding, Marry, Kill!