Video of tonight’s show will be available in a few hours
Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler (@RoundHoward) recap the Season 4 Premiere of “The Walking Dead” entitled, “30 Days Without an Incident”.
In tonight’s recap Rob and Josh look to answer the following questions:
- So what exactly happened to Patrick at the end of the episode? Is Patrick a zombie or did something else happen to him?
- What was the meaning of Rick finding the gun in the garden? Was that Rick’s gun in the garden?
- What is the right way to answer Rick’s three questions?
- What was the point of the woman that Rick met in the woods? Why couldn’t she just kill herself without Rick being involved?
- Why does Rick want so many more people to live with them in the jail? How is there enough food?
- Is Daryl’s fame in the camp going to his head?
- What the heck is Maggie thinking about trying to get pregnant right now?
- What is the backstory for the new character of Bob Stookey played by Lawrence Gilliard Jr.
- What did Michonne give to Rick?
- What exactly takes place on the Rick’s gang high council? Will we ever see an episode where there is a council meeting?
- How come Rick and company have never found the store before now?
- How did all of those Zombies get up on the roof?
- How come the Zombies all started falling through the floor once people were in the store?
- How many more days until the next accident?
- What really happens at story time with Carol?
- Who do Rob and Josh think are the most likely people to die this half season.