LIVE at 10:30 pm ET, Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap “The Walking Dead” Season 4, Episode 3: Isolation.
On this episode we will cover:
- What do we make of Carol now that we know that she killed Karen and the mysterious David?
- Could Rick really beat Tyreese’s ass is a fight like he did?
- What is going in with the virus and how come only the people from Cell Block D are affected by it?
- Wasn’t it super convenient that the one thing that could help with the symptoms from the disease could be found close enough to the jail so that Hershel could find it?
- Were people’s reactions believable to finding out that Carol was going to be locking them in to the quarantine?
- Will Daryl be able to find the medicine in time to save everybody?
- Was it cool for Daryl and Bob to leave Tyreese behind?
Please contact us at info [at] chatwing [dot] com if you cant embed the chatbox