We saw six people be put through absolute hell but in the end it was worth it for Bananas and Laurel as they took home the big prize. In this RHAP-up Brian and Ali discuss everything that happened in this final challenge including:
- If they are satisfied with the winners of the season
- What qualifications are needed to be in each area of The Challenge safety team
- How much Zach had Devyn to blame for his poor performance
- The kinder and more motivating side of Johnny Bananas
- What improvements they would make on this final, especially the 10k run
- If they knew all of the cities in the puzzle
- If they were sympathizing for Laurel or Zach during Zach’s meltdown during stage 3
- If they thought everyone would revolt against production during the marathon run in stage 4
- How everyone reacted so calmly to be woken up at 5:30 by TJ
- If the volcano climb was the single most difficult task in any final
- If they thought the suspense was taken away by simply having the winner be the fastest combined time
- Who they were most impressed by in the final
- What MTV could do next time to keep topping themselves in the final
They discussed all that and a whole lot more.
This was just Part 1 of the final coverage with Part 2 coming early next week as Brian and Ali will discuss the reunion, answer your questions, and discuss all the memorable moments from the season.