After a two-week hiatus, Jessica Liese (@HaymakerHattie) returns to the Amazing Race Canada RHAP-Up as she and Dan Heaton (@ptsnob) recap everything that happened in Episode 5 as teams traveled to Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine, Quebec. As they ponder what might be one of the strangest episodes to date, they’ll answer these questions and more:
* Are Amazing Race: Canada contestants better at “breaking” the game than their American counterparts?
* Were penalties doled out fairly?
* Did Brent and Sean make the right call regarding their Express Pass when they found out they were U-Turned?
* What could have made the Face-Off a more effective game twist, and will we ever see it again?
* Why was this leg so physically taxing for so many racers?
* What is it about sand that makes any sand-related TAR task impossible?