Join Jessica Liese (@HaymakerHattie) and Dan Heaton (@ptsnob) in the wake of episode 10 of Amazing Race Canada season 3, in which teams traveled to the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia. They’ll tackle these questions and more:
* What’s the best way to incorporate product placement into a leg?
* Who should be taking over more of the heavy lifting when it comes to narrating in confessionals?
* What’s Jon Montgomery’s spirit animal?
* Are there any teams left whose victory would be disappointing?
* Was it cheating to climb across the top of the monkey bars?
* Can you really use the U-Turn twice in Canada?