– Guest Blogger Andy Baker offers up his final thoughts on Survivor: Philippines in the last Baker’s Dozen of the year.
Survivor Blogger Sarah Freeman looks back at Denise’s path to victory and analyzes how the jury reached their verdict.
– With the finale looming large on the horizon, Guest Blogger Andy Baker shares what’s on his mind heading into Sunday!
With the finale fast approaching, Guest Blogger Sarah Freeman makes her last prognosis for the Final Four.
– In the latest Baker’s Dozen, Andy Baker dissects the Survivor: Philippines endgame and offers some strategic “Loved Ones Visit” suggestions to future contestants.
Guest Blogger Sarah Freeman takes a look at the effect this week’s prayer circle had on Survivor and on her endgame predictions.
There can be only one Sole Survivor. But the Final Five seems like a good opportunity to step back and evaluate each player’s chances for that other prestigious prize: Survivor Philippines Fan Favorite!
Abi might be a cautionary tale against predictions, but Guest Blogger Sarah Freeman is ready to make some anyway. Who’s in line for the win, and who just lost the game?
– In the latest Baker’s Dozen, Guest Blogger Andy Baker writes a Dear Jon letter, outlines his Abi immunity conspiracy theory, and tries once again to predict the future.
– In the latest Baker’s Dozen, Guest Blogger Andy Baker takes a look at the conflicts that will define the endgame of Survivor Philippines.
A predictable vote gives Guest Blogger Sarah Freeman time to look back at the Tandang tribe and analyze how they viewed each other. Who made the mistakes that led to the tribe's downfall and just what is up with Abi-Maria's social game?
Notorious Denise Stapley fan and sometime Survivor guest-blogger, Glenn Holford, finally unleashes some fury! Also enclosed: a brief farewell bromance for Pete Yurkowski!
So, how does Guest Blogger Andy Baker follow up last week’s egregious misread of Penner’s vote for Abi? By hatching two more crazy theories, of course! If you want to know if Lisa was aware that Mike was going to flip, and why Mike would be okay with a split-vote strategy – as well as peruse a quick Edit Audit – then you simply have to check out this week’s Baker’s Dozen!
What should have been a straightforward vote this week is actually one of the most difficult to analyze as the editors saw fit to craft a completely different story from what really went down on the island. Guest Blogger Sarah Freeman pieces together the actual chain of events and gets on her own soapbox about morality when it comes to Survivor.