In today’s Survivor Exit Interview Rob Cesternino speaks with the latest player voted out of the Solona tribe. Rob welcomes former NBA star, Cliff Robinson to the show to discuss his experience on Survivor.
In this interview Rob will ask Cliff about the following topics and more:
- After Cliff’s conversation with Tony, did he have any sense that Tony was going to flip?
- What does Cliff think changed from the end of the challenge when Tony said that the vote was for LJ and when Tony cast his vote?
- Did Cliff have any idea that Tony spread the lie that he and Lindsey were trying to get Sarah out of the game
- Why does Cliff think that Tony and Trish seemed to have an issue with him?
- Did Cliff suspect his tribemates were trying to throw the challenge?
- How annoyed was Cliff with Trish during the game? Did Cliff have a problem with how close Trish was with LJ?
- Why were Trish and Lindsay such enemies during the game?
- Rob asks Cliff to talk about his relationship with Woo on the show.
- How did Cliff Robinson end up on Survivor?
- Was Cliff Robinson inspired by other stars from the sports world who have done the show like Jeff Kent?
- Which was a crazier experience for Cliff, his time on Survivor or his recent trip to North Korea with Dennis Rodman?
Be sure to join us later today when we speak with Denise Stapley, winner of Survivor Phillipines