Who are the Top 20 Best Survivor Losing Finalists According to a New Statistic Formula?
Rob Cesternino (@RobCesternino) is joined by RHAP listener Azrael Rose (@_Shmanthony) to present his statistical system of ranking Survivor losing finalists.
Azrael’s System is based on the following formula:
- Votes cast for the player to win the game: 1 point per vote
- Immunity challenge wins: 1/2 point per win
- Final tribal performance: 1-3 points
- Controlling alliance/steering game: 1-3 point
- Finding/playing idol: 1 point
- Added 1 point for having won a fire-making tie-breaker
- Minus .2 points for votes cast against that player during the season that weren’t nullified by an idol play.