This week Rob speaks with the latest TWO players who were eliminated from Survivor San Juan Del Sur.
Exit Interview with Reed Kelley from Survivor San Juan del Sur
Rob asks Reed about the following topics from the show:
- What was going through Reed’s mind when Keith said to him “Stick to the Plan”?
- Does Reed feel like he got too cute at the tribal council when he threw off Keith by talking about the idol?
- How frustrating was it for Reed to have to perform couples therapy on Jon and Jaclyn when his life in the game was on the line?
- Did Reed offer a final 3 deal to Jon and Jaclyn?
- When Reed told Jon and Jaclyn that he preferred to work with them over Missy was he bluffing or did he actually have a pitch to make to Missy?
- How did Reed get from just telling Missy about Keith’s idol after Josh got voted out to being in on the vote to take out Jeremy
- Now that we’re not in the heat of the moment, does Reed think that Baylor is a brat?
- Was there a rivalry between Reed and Natalie during the game?
Exit Interview with Alec Christy from Survivor San Juan del Sur
Rob asks Alec about the following issues:
- How surprised was Alec to see that he was the one voted out instead of Keith?
- After the episode showed a lot of players talking about Alec’s flirtation with Jaclyn, was there any tension between Jon and Alec?
- Was there any fallout between Jon and Alec after Alec lied to his face before tribal council?
- What was the relationship like between Alec and Baylor?
- Would Alec take back saying that he would never date somebody from Survivor?
- Has there been any improvement in the relationship between Alec and Drew since the show?
- Which Christy brother has a better chance to be Mr. Survivor?