Rob Cesternino talks to the latest player voted out of Survivor San Juan Del Sur in today’s exit interview podcast.
John Rocker talks with Rob about being the one who got blindsided by his tribe after his controversial comments came to light in Episode 3 of Survivor San Juan Del Sur.
Rob asks John about the following topics from his time in the game:
- Why does John feel like the tribe decided to get rid of him over one of the weaker physical players in the challenges?
- In the episode after the blow-up at the immunity challenge, John said that he made some comments that he regrets. Was John referring to what he said in Sports Illustrated or what he said at the challenge?
- Even after John told Natalie that he would knock her teeth out if she was a guy, John said that he would fight the other tribe. How close was John to wanting to come to blows with the other tribe?
- Why does John believe that Josh ultimately decided to turn against him?
- Did John become suspicious at all at the council when Jaclyn was talking about the new plan? Did he consider playing the idol at any point during the council?
- How close was John to playing his immunity idol at the council?
- Does John think the decision to explain himself to Jeremy came back to haunt him with the members of his own alliance?
- In an interview before the season, John Rocker said about Survivor, “I can sum it up by saying it’s the worst thing I’ve ever done.” Why does John feel that way?
Join us later in the day on Thursday when Rob talks with the winner of Survivor China, Todd Herzog and answers your voicemails.