Every week, Rob Cesternino talks to the latest player voted off of Survivor San Juan Del Sur.
Exit Interview with Dale Wentworth, who got voted off Survivor in Episode 6 of San Juan Del Sur on October 30, 2014
In this exit Interview, Rob asks Dale the following questions:
- Why wasn’t Dale able to function with Missy after the swap?
- What was it about Baylor specifically that bothered Dale so much, considering she did vote against Nadiya and with Dale at the first tribal council?
- Did Dale feel like he cost Kelley her game after they were paired up on the tribe with Missy, Baylor, Jon and Jaclyn?
- At what point did Dale decide he was going to convince Jon that he had an idol and would make a trade for his safety?
- How big were the portions of rice that Missy was making? Did anybody else have an issue?
- Did Dale think that he might have been safe at the last tribal council?
- What was Dale’s reaction to the tribe voting out John Rocker without Dale knowing?
- Was Dale able to form any sort of a bond with Keith?
- Did it impact Dale in any way to have broken his glasses in the first episode?
- Why did Dale have such a negative opinion of the Twinnies from watching them on Amazing Race?
- How was the Survivor experience impacted the relationship between Dale and Kelley?
- How can people follow Dale on social media?
Join us later today when Rob talks with Vytas Baskauskas and answers your voicemails with Michael Snow from Survivor Caramoan.