Rob Cesternino hosts another Survivor Cagayan exit interview with the latest player to be blindsided on Survivor 28: Jefra Bland. Jefra, the former Miss Kentucky Teen USA, became the fifth person from Survivor 2014 to join the jury. After she was voted out, Jefra calls in to Rob Has a Podcast to speak with Rob about her 30 days on the CBS Reality series. Then, Rob is joined by Jordan Kalish for the latest edition of This Week in Survivor History.
Jefra Bland Calls in For Her Exit Interview:
In this interview, Rob asks Jefra about the following subjects and more:
- Was it a bigger mistake for Jefra to not vote out Tony last week or to tell Spencer, Tasha and Jeremiah that she wanted to vote out Tony last week?
- How close was Jefra actually going with the plan to vote out Tony?
- Assuming the plan to vote out Spencer had worked, what was Jefra’s plan for the rest of the game?
- How much was the women’s alliance a real thing and how much was it fiction created by Spencer and Tasha in Tony’s mind?
- Was Tony looked at by Jefra, Trish and Kass as someone who the jury would see as a genius or somebody that the jury was going to despise?
- Was LJ disappointed with Jefra when she got back to Ponderosa?
- Was Jefra upset with people like Rob who perceived her as more of a follower of the other big players during this season?
- From Jefra’s bio we saw that she was a Cancer survivor, how come that was never mentioned on the shows? Did Jefra try to hide that information?
- Since Jefra said that she was a big fan of the show and how her mom was a fan of the show – How did she end up getting on the show?
- Has Jefra considered building on her success as Miss Kentucky Teen USA and moving on to become Miss Survivor 2015?
Be sure to join Rob later today when he speaks with the winner of Survivor Blood vs Water, Tyson Apostol in our full episode recap.
TheBouqs.com – Save 20% on Mother’s Day Flowers with FREE Shipping
Watch This Week’s Survivor Know-It-Alls: