Rob Cesternino recaps Week 4 of Opposite Worlds with Brian Lynch and Curt Clark. On this week’s episode the guys discuss the latest events from the week of Opposite Worlds including:
- How did Frank switching teams effect the game this week? Was this a net negative or a positive for Frank’s game?
- What were the top moments of Danielle being on the show?
- Why didn’t Luke Tipple let Frank give a shout out to his family?
- Did we need a challenge that involved a Jurassic Park size pile of manure?
- If Jeffry playing a good game?
- How did Jeffry’s fake fight with JR come off on tonight’s episode?
- How will Opposite Worlds handle eliminations on every episode of the show remaining this season?
- What does Big Brother’s Ian Terry have to say about Opposite Worlds?