The debate may have ended, but we are just getting started! RHAP co-hosts Mike Bloom (@AMikeBloomType), Jessica Liese (@HaymakerHattie), and Haley Strong (@hstrong_) come together to discuss the Miss Survivor competition thus far, including the interviews, talents, campaigns, and recently-aired debate. The panel cover a variety of topics, including:
- How much does being an RHAP/general Survivor fan affect one’s campaign?
- How do things like using campaign managers and creating viral videos change the game of the contest?
- Does Kelley’s independent status in the competition help or hurt her?
- Can a greater RHAP soundbite be cobbled together from the soundbites given from the Miss Survivor contenders?
- Should Tony always be killed in a “Ding, Marry, Kill” situation?
- Does anyone actually want to see Instagram pictures of John Rocker at a strip club?
And more! The panel will reconvene shortly after the Mr. Survivor debate to discuss that competition and wrap up this year’s contest as a whole. If you have any feedback or questions you would like the panel to answer, please send it to debate [at] robhasawebsite [dot] com