It’s the finale that everybody was talking about, LOST ended it’s six-year run on Sunday night. Rob Cesternino is back with an all new podcast, breaking down everything from the LOST finale with LOST super-fan, Ryan Pappolla. On this episode the guys discuss:
– Why didn’t Rob like the reveal at the end that the Flash Sideways was actually purgatory and how did that effect both the rest of the series and the final episode in his opinion?
– Why did Jack and Juliet have a son in purgatory that they never had in real life?
– Why does Rob feel like he was lied to by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse?
– What did Rob think was different about Juliet in the flash sideways?
– Why is Sayid with Shannon?!?
We’ll try to put it all together one last time in a LOST podcast so good, you won’t be able to “Let Go”… it’s Rob Has a Podcast!
And as always, we love to hear your comments, so join the conversation and let us know what you think below or connect with Rob directly via twitter: @robcesternino[audio:http://traffic.libsyn.com/robcesternino/2010-05-24_20100524_purgatory.mp3]