Rob Cesternino and Mike Bloom discuss the second night of the semi-finals on Last Comic Standing 2014. In this week’s show 14 more semi-finalists performed with 5 people moving on the final field of 10. In tonight’s show, we saw Lachlan Patterson, Rocky Laporte, D.C. Benny, Nikki Carr and Rod Man.
5 Comedians advance to the Round of 10 on Night 2 of Invitationals on Last Comic Standing
In the full recap of episode 6, Rob and Mike discuss:
- How do Mike and Rob react to the fact that America will not be voting AT ALL on the outcome of Last Comic Standing?
- What is the Comic Comeback twist?
- What is the reaction to the final field of 10 having 8 men and only 2 women?
- Who were some of the biggest snubs from the second night of the semi-finals?
- Which performers were better than they were at the invitational round set and who took a step back?
- Did the “powers that be” at NBC have an off-week coming up with hashtags?
- What are the power rankings for the upcoming “Taxi Brooklyn”?
- How will the competition shift after this week’s episode?
Join us for much more Last Comic Standing next week as we move to the competition rounds.