It’s an all new Big Brother podcast and this time Rob Cesternino and Nicole Palmeri are on opposite sides of the country – joined together by their love of podcasting about Big Brother. On this episode we discuss…
– How did the show start to revolve so much about Matt. In one week he lied about his girlfriend being sick, got nominated, got into a big fight and ultimately became the new HOH. Is there any chance that he could win the game?
– Who has become Rob’s new favorite houseguest?
– What prophecy from last week’s show came true?
– Why has Rob joined Nicole in not liking Rachel and Brendon?
– Why does Rob lose his temper when reading your comments from the last show?
Listen to our Special Carcast where we read all your comments at 65 MPH.