(Community discussion begins at 40:11)
Rob Cesternino caught up with Gordon Holmes from Xfinity.TV to talk about two of Gordon’s Favorite Shows, Survivor Redemption Island and Community. On this episode, Rob and Gordon discuss:
– As curator of the Survivor Hall of Fame, how does Gordon Holmes think the innaugural Hall of Fame class would have changed if it were selected this season?
– What would Gordon Holmes’ strategy be if he was to ever play Survivor?
– What did Rob and Gordon think of part 1 of the Community finale?
– Who would win in a Community version of Survivor?
– Who do the guys pick: Annie or Brita?
It’s a community podcast so good, even Pierce would say something nice about it… it’s Rob Has a Podcast.
And as always, we love to hear your comments, so join the conversation and let us know what you think below or connect with us directly via twitter: @robcesternino and @nicoleluvsshoes
Gordon Holmes Xfinity.TV Archives – Catch up on Gordon’s articles
MoreWhatnot.com – Gordon’s personal website
Gordon Holmes on Twitter – Help Gordon gain more followers than his girlfriend whom we shall not name… though she once appeared on this podcast.