After yet another spectacular display of challenge incompetence, Matsing drags themselves to a fourth Tribal Council. Guest blogger Glenn Holford is singin’ the Blues over the loss of Russell Swan.
10/13/12 – Survivor Blogger Andy Baker delves into the narrative developments and editing undercurrents of Survivor: Philippines. Which castaways are endgame factors? Which players are doomed for an early departure? The answers to these questions – and more! – can be found in this week’s Baker’s Dozen!
LIVE on Tuesday, 10/9 at 12 pm ET / 9 am PT - Rob Cesternino recaps this week's latest episode of The Amazing Race, plus we preview the next episode of Survivor Philippines with our team of Survivor reporters.
Eric Curto is back with another Amazing Race video recap. This week Eric gives us the entire amazing race episode in a few mere minutes.
Amazing Race blogger Jessica Liese reports on why the downfall of Amy and Daniel is just another example of why it doesn't pay to make alliances on The Amazing Race.
– After another week of immunity challenge ineptitude from Matsing, Guest Blogger Andy Baker has had enough! In the latest Baker’s Dozen, he questions the Survivor casting process, and wonders if there might be an ulterior motive to the decidedly unbalanced design of this season’s three tribes. If you’re fond of Survivor, conspiracy theories, and righteous indignation, you can’t miss this Baker’s Dozen!
The Hidden Immunity Idol is a concept gone stale these past few seasons, and Guest Blogger Sarah Freeman has been arguing for getting rid of it... until now. What are the producers doing right for the idol to be an influence on all three tribes? Plus a total breakdown of the dynamics on Matsing and Tandang – and a partial breakdown of Kalabaw (a.k.a. Jonathan, Jeff and the young'uns).
With a third-straight loss, the Matsing tribe looks to be in dire straights. Is there anything that can save this sinking ship? Guest blogger Glenn Holford discusses the possible future of Survivor Philippine’s resident underdog tribe.
Introducing the first ever guest video blog on Rob Has a Website. Eric Curto recaps the Amazing Race premiere and gives us his thoughts on the new batch of players.
– Now that’s what you call an episode of Survivor: Cuddling and cookies! Probst getting frisky! Roxy preaching the truth! If you want to read what Guest Blogger Andy Baker has to say about the latest developments on Survivor: Philippines – including an explanation of a few key early game Survivor commandments – then check out the latest Baker’s Dozen!
– Survivor is back, and Guest Blogger Andy Baker couldn’t be happier. A 90-minute episode, a full intro, three tribes led by a trio of intriguing returnees, a deep water challenge, and a Fairplay-hating, Hantz-worshipping, metaphor-murdering first boot… what’s not to love? Check out what Andy has to say in the first Baker’s Dozen of the season!
– On Wednesday night, at around 10:30 EST, a crime was committed on live television: Ian Terry stole $500k and the Big Brother 14 crown from Dan Gheesling. How the heck did this happen? Guest blogger Andy Baker weighs in on the finale in his last BB14 Baker’s Dozen!
Andy Baker previews the upcoming cast of Survivor 25 with an in-depth look at all 18 of the players competing on Survivor Philippines
– Dan “My Last Name Means Assassin in Swedish” Gheesling added yet another victim to his body count, sending Shane home and nearly killing Ian (heart attack) and Danielle (heart ripped from chest) in the process. With less than a week left in the game, and only two players left to beat, can Dan win BB again? Or is he doomed to second place? Read the penultimate Big Brother Baker’s Dozen and find out!