Join Curt Clark (@curtclark) and Malory Beazley (@survivor__bitch) as they cover all the events of Week 8 in the Big Brother UK house on their latest installment of Reality RHAP-Ups. This week it was “Power to the People” week, as the Great British viewing public called many of the shots, including bestowing Ashleigh Coyle with immunity from nominations, forcing Winston Showan to decide which houseguests would receive their letters from home (and which would get their letters shredded) and serving up some harsh truths for the Final Nine to deal with.
- The epic dance battle between Elite Street and Foot Soldier Crew…and the resulting epic Vegas-themed party
- The devastating loss of Mystic Mark’s psychic powers
- The unfortunate costume choice of Ash Harrison in the Viral Video challenge
- The cringe-worthy questions faced in the Search Engine challenge, with Mark Byron being accused of being fake and Chris accused of crushing on Ashleigh
- The Public Ranking challenge, where Helen Wood was revealed to be most manipulative, Chris was revealed to be most creepy and Zoe was revealed to be most stuck-up
- The impact of the focus group video, where the houseguests learned how they are perceived by the outside world
- The on-going drama between the two-stomes of Ash & Helen and Mark & Christopher Hall