Just over 70 days ago, Curt Clark (@curtclark) and Malory Beazley (@SurvivorBee) began watching Big Brother UK 2014, and now, with Finale Night upon all of us, they reflect this roller coaster ride of a season, with all its ups and downs…and with in-depth coverage of the surprise emergence of Helen Wood being crowned as this season’s winner!
- Thoughts on the other Top 6, from being content with Chris’s 5th place finish to being disappointed that Christopher finished in third place
- The craziness of the “Power Trip,” in which Helen had a fake eviction, and Ash and Christopher evicted Chris (who also did not really leave the house) over Pav
- Whether or not Ashleigh was being sincere each time she stated she didn’t think she was going to win
- The job interview challenge, where each houseguest had to fill out a legitimate CV
- The re-entry of six former houseguests into the house to teach the Final 6 about interview skills, making a memorable exit, and selling products
- Different episodes and parts of Bit on the Side, including this fun recap of the season
- Malory and Curt’s favorite moments from the season
- The upcoming season of Celebrity Big Brother UK, starting on Monday, August 18!