The Big Brother game is heating up as Danielle Donato wins the latest Head of Household competition on Big Brother 13. Rob Cesternino and Nicole are back with another Big Brother podcast to break down all of the drama going on in the house. On this episode, Rob and Nicole break down:
– Did Daniell Donato make the right move by winning the Head of Household competition outright and not letting Kalia Booker win it for her?
– What was the fallout from Danielle nominating Brendon and Rachel for eviction? Who is likely to go home this week?
– What are the chances that an evicted houseguest will return to the game at some point this season? How likely is it that Dominic Briones will be the person to return in the house. If Dominic returns, will this be a good thing or a bad thing for Danielle?
– Will Rob’s newest impression of Shelly be a hit or a miss?
– What happened on the Big Brother live feeds over the weekend? Will the power of veto be used to save either Brendon or Rachel?
It’s a Big Brother podcast that’s more fun than Adam in an elf costume… it’s a Big Brother edition of Rob Has a Podcast!