On Big Brother 8, America’s Player Eric Stein and Daniele Donato were rivals competing against each other to win the $500,000 prize. Now Eric and Daniel are good friends and Eric checks in to Rob has a Podcast to speak with Rob Cesternino about his thoughts on Daniele’s game in Big Brother 13.
– What does Eric think of Daniele’s game so far? What did Eric say may have been the cause for Daniele’s decision to try to get Brendon and Rachel to backdoor Jeff Schroeder in the third week of the show?
– Does Eric think Daniele’s relationship with Dominic Briones was a good thing or a bad thing for Daniele’s game?
– Who does Eric Stein think might be the greatest Big Brother player of all time?
– What did Eric have to say about the cast of newbies on this season of Big Brother. What trait do all the newbies that stayed in the house all seem to have according to Rob?
– What do Eric and Rob think are the best ways to get ahead in the Big Brother game?
– What does Eric think of Brendon and Rachel and Jeff and Jordan? Plus, what did Rob and Eric make of seeing Shelly’s meltdown this week and her phone call to her husband?
– What is Eric’s explanation for all of the items that have suddenly gone missing in the Big Brother house?
– Why does Rob think that Eric Stein has a very good chance to date Porsche Briggs in the next few months following the end of Big Brother 13?
It’s a Big Brother podcast that’s so good, you’d definitely do that for a dollar… it’s Rob Has a Podcast.[audio:http://traffic.libsyn.com/robcesternino/2011-08-19-bb-stein.mp3]
Eric Stein on Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego, Part 1:
Eric Stein on Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego, Part 2: