Rob Cesternino and Brian Lynch get together to discuss Sunday’s Big Brother episode. They begin by talking about the engagement of BB11 and BB13 contestants Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd. They discuss the potential fall out from Frankie’s pushing of The Button that will reset the game. They move on to the houseguests’ reaction to the audience’s booing at Christine’s eviction, including production’s potential involvement.
Rob and Brian examine the leadup to Frankie pushing The Button, and Frankie’s HOH nominations. They explain Frankie’s logic for nominating Cody. Rob then discusses his frustration with Victoria’s game. Rob and Brian begin taking non-spoiler questions.
1. Should Frankie’s Battle of the Block comp wins count as HOH wins and tie him with Janelle?
2. Who do you think is going to be more shocked by the fans’ reactions, Frankie or Caleb?
3. Did CBS do any Brenchel coverage? Is this preferential treatment to Jordan and Jeff?
4. Why does everyone love Jeff and Jordan so much?
5. Are we sure next Wednesday will follow a double eviction format?
Rob and Brian spend more time discussing Victoria’s role in the house. They answer the following spoiler questions
1. Do you agree that production gave Frankie a good edit tonight?
2. Has anyone gone this long without being on the block? If Derrick wins without ever going on the block will this be a record?
3. Does it bother you that there has been a lot of contact with the outside world this season?
4. If either Caleb or Cody wins the rewind HOH, will Frankie be nominated?
Special Thanks to Rae Sanni for this episode recap!