Amy and Haley are back to discuss The Bachelorette Season 14 Episode 7, as Becca Kufrin goes on three one-on-one dates with Colton, Garrett, and Blake, as well as a three-on-one date with Leo, Wills, and Jason.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Becca’s 1-on-1 date with Colton, including conch diving off a catamaran
- Colton revealing he’s a virgin
- Garrett’s date going on a sea plane
- Garrett saying he’s falling in love with Becca
- Blake’s 1-on-1 date going to see the Baha Men
- Blake talking about his family dynamic and his mom having an affair with his basketball coach/teacher
- The 3-on-1 date with Jason, Wills, and Leo
- Leo getting eliminated right away after talking with Becca about not being ready to propose
- Jason getting the group date rose over Wills
- Potential options for The Bachelor
- listener questions and more!
Amy and Haley provide a brief update on the draft. Everyone has at least one pick to make it to the final four, but Melissa retains a strong lead. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point results this week.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!
“For $30 off your first week of HelloFresh, visit hellofresh.com/bachelor30 and enter the promo code bachelor30.”