Amy and Haley share all their thoughts about the Bachelorette Season 14 Premiere and their first impressions of the 28 men competing to win the heart of Becca Kufrin.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- news from Bachelor Nation: Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon are now dating, and Arie and Lauren announced a wedding date
- overall thoughts of the premiere
- Becca’s advice team of past Bachelorettes who had success on the show: Kaitlyn, Jojo, and Rachel
- the video packages shown of Clay, Garrett, Jordan, Lincoln, Joe, Jean Blanc, and Colton
- the good and the bad of the entrances, including Garrett’s mini van, David’s chicken suit, Mike’s Arie cardboard cut-out, Chris’s gospel choir, Colton’s confetti guns, and Trent’s hearse
- the mini dates conducted during the cocktail party including Clay bringing clay, Garrett teaching Becca to fly-fish, Jean Blanc reading a poem, and Christon dunking over Becca
- Garrett’s first impression rose
- Chris telling Becca that Chase was there for the wrong reasons
- the mid-party elimination of Jake, Becca’s acquaintance from Minneapolis
- the shocking elimination of fan favorite Grocery Store Joe
- and more!
As always they provide an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Melissa Deni kicks off the season in the lead with 18, losing only two draft picks, followed by Amy with 16 points, and Haley with 11. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!
“For $30 off your first week of HelloFresh, visit HelloFresh.com/bachelor30 and enter bachelor30!”