Amy and Haley recap The Bachelorette Season 12 Episodes 3 and 4, as JoJo Fletcher goes on one on one dates with Chase, James T, and Luke, as well as a two-on-one date with Alex versus the villain of the house, Chad.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- The awkward yoga date with Chase, including private concert
- The sex stories theatre group date with Jordan, Grant, Wells, James F., Christian, Ali, Daniel, Vinny, Nick, Evan, Alex and Chad
- Evan getting the group date rose after giving JoJo an ultimatum about Chad
- Chad refusing to tell a personal sex story on the date and getting turned down for a kiss from JoJo
- Wells’ threesome story
- Chad tearing Evan’s shirt and threating Jordan
- James T.’s one-on-one date with JoJo where they learned to swing dance
- James T.’s song for JoJo
- The pool party rather than the cocktail party
- The rose ceremony which eliminated: Nick, Christian and Ali
- The group of guys traveling to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the Nemacolin resort
- The hot tub and sled dog one-on-one date with Luke
- The football group date with Ben Roethlisberger in which two teams competed for time with JoJo
- Jordan winning the group date rose after telling JoJo he’s falling for her
- Robby mounting JoJo on a pool table
- Alex and Chad’s two-on-one date in the woods
- The cliffhanger ending with Chad approaching the mansion after being eliminated
- listener questions and more!
Amy and Haley recorded right after the east coast airing Tuesday, so did not have updated draft results at the ready. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point results this week.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments, and send along any additional questions if you didn’t have time to get one in!