Amy and Haley talk about all the New York dates and Nick Viall’s return to The Bachelorette season 11 with Kaitlyn Bristowe.
In this podcast they discuss:
- the follow-up from last week’s cliffhanger: Kaitlyn asking Clint to leave because she doesn’t trust him
- JJ crying about Clint leaving after throwing him under the bus
- Kaitlyn deciding not to have a rose ceremony
- the Doug E. Fresh rap battle date, which featured a strong performance from Corey with an E and Shawn’s abs
- Kaitlyn’s reaction to seeing Nick V. backstage (along with Ashley I.)
- Kaitlyn getting her hair done by “wacky” Ashley S. from Chris Soules’ season of The Bachelor
- Kaitlyn deciding to allow Nick to come back on the show, after they struck up an online friendship after her season aired
- Jared’s romantic one-on-one date at The Met, followed by a helicopter tour of New York City—is he a dark horse?
- The guys’ reactions to Nick V. possibly coming back
- The Aladdin group date, which Chris “Cupcake” won
- Which guys are looking strong and gaining points, and which guys are losing favor
- Whether or not Nick V. is sincere or calculating
There’s no draft results this week, but tune in next week to see if there is a rose ceremony or any more self-evictions!