Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 22 Finale and After the Final Rose, as Arie Luyendyk Jr. proposes in Peru, breaks up on a happy couple visit with Becca, and proposes to Lauren at After the Final Rose before Becca Kufrin embarks on her journey as new The Bachelorette.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Lauren’s and Becca’s family visits with Arie’s parents and siblings
- Arie’s date with Lauren in Machu Picchu
- Arie’s date with Becca in Cuzco
- Arie’s conflicted feelings on the final day
- Arie’s rejection of Lauren and her reaction
- Arie’s proposal to Becca
- The Live Finale segments with Ben, Jason, Bekah, Caroline, and Seinne
- Arie blindsiding Becca with a breakup at their happy couple visit
- Arie not leaving when Becca asked him to, and continually mentioning how hanging out with Becca threatened his chance with Lauren
- Becca’s reaction to the breakup and the show’s unedited footage of the breakup
- Becca’s hot seat segments with Chris
- Lauren’s reaction to Arie showing up to date her
- Arie proposing to Lauren live
- Becca being announced as the Bachelorette
- Becca’s support squad of Kendall, Caroline, Tia, Bekah M, and Seinne
- Becca meeting five contestants from her upcoming season
Amy and Haley provide the final Draft Scores for the season (Roark is narrowly ahead, with Haley close behind in second, and Amy well behind in third) and answer listener questions and emails. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!
“Get $50 toward select mattresses by visiting Casper.com/bach and using promo code BACH at checkout. Terms and conditions apply.”
“For 25% off your first order of whole food protein bars, go to www.RXbar.com/BACH and enter promo code “BACH” at checkout. “