NOTE: A spoiler warning is provided at the beginning of the episode. Do not listen if you do not wanted to be spoiled on the next Bachelorette.
Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 21 Episode 8, as Nick Viall visits the hometowns of Raven, Rachel, Corinne, and Vanessa.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- the conclusion to Nick eliminating Kristina in Bimini, with Nick giving out 4 roses outside of a rose ceremony
- Nick’s hometown date and mud four-wheeling with Raven in Hoxie, Arkansas
- Nick’s hometown date and church experience with Rachel in Dallas, Texas
- Nick’s hometown date and shopping spree with Corinne in Miami, Florida
- Nick’s hometown date and school scrapbook visit with Vanessa in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Raquel the nanny
- Nick not meeting Rachel’s dad, but asking for his blessing off camera
- Nick asking fathers for blessings to propose
- Vanessa’s anxiety and unfamiliarity with the way the show works
- Speculations for Andi’s visit to Nick in New York and more
Amy and Haley provide an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!