Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 21 Episode 6, as Nick Viall takes the remaining women to the island of St. Thomas
In this podcast, they talk about:
- the conclusion to Corinne’s date and Taylor’s return
- Jaimi, Josephine, and Alexis getting eliminated at the rose ceremony
- Lorna, the new Raquel
- Kristina’s one-on-one date and sharing of her heartbreaking story of facing hunger and being in an orphanage in Russia
- The volleyball date with Raven, Rachel, Vanessa, Corinne, Danielle M., and Jasmine, featuring epic meltdowns
- Jasmine choking Nick
- Jasmine getting eliminated on the group date
- Whitney and Danielle L.’s 2-on-1 date
- Whitney getting quickly eliminated
- Danielle L. getting eliminated later on in the date
- Nick’s emotional meltdown at the end of the episode
- Predictions for Bachelor in Paradise and more!
Amy and Haley provide an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!