Amy and Haley are excited to talk about the Bachelor Season 21 Premiere and their first impressions of the 30 women competing to win the heart of Ben Higgins.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Nick’s intro material, including risque shower scene, advice from his sister, and his barbecue bro-down with past Bachelors Ben Higgins, Chris Soules, and Sean Lowe
- the video packages shown of some of the women including Rachel, Alexis, Corinne, and Liz
- Nick’s conversations with the women at the cocktail party
- Liz having a previous encounter with Nick after Jade and Tanner’s wedding, and not calling him after their hookup
- the good and the bad of the entrances, including Lacey’s camel, Alexis’s shark/dolphin costume, Olivia’s eskimo kisses, Hailey’s “i’m not wearing underwear” line, Taylor’s insults, Sarah “running up”, and Jasmine bringing Neal Lane
- Corinne having a nanny
- Rachel’s first impression rose
- and more!
As always they provide an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts on the premiere in the comments!